We’ve taken extra precautions to ensure your safety.
- From the beginning of the pandemic, we have taken proactive measures to protect the health and well-being of customers, employees and communities. Our offices continue to provide full-service to our customers through our online, mobile and telephone banking as well as our ATMS, drive-thru service and with in-person appointments.
- Please read the information below showing some of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of all customers and team members. Like many other organizations, we will continue to monitor conditions, depending on guidance from the CDC, WHO, and state/local health officials. Going forward, we may adjust plans as deemed necessary to protect the health and well-being of our team members, customers, and community.
Lobbies Open by Appointment
- Our lobbies are open by appointment and delivering full service for all your financial needs. Rather conduct your bank business face to face? We can do it! Schedule an appointment by calling your local office today. This allows us to abide by social distancing guidelines and keep our customers and employees as safe as possible.
- Employees are following proper hygiene practices and potentially exposed employees will stay home. Personal protection equipment is being used in all of our locations, including shields, masks, gloves and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- High-touch surfaces, including ATM screens and keypads, are routinely cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- We have clearly marked entry and exit points for each building and area, limiting traffic to proper social distances, with floor graphics to aid in social distancing at six-foot intervals.
- To ensure identities, we may ask for your ID or ask you to remove your mask briefly to confirm who you are.
Contactless Banking Available 24/7
- Not ready to join us in person? We encourage you to use our drive-thrus, ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and bank-by-phone services. You can access your accounts online at firstneighborhoodbank.com or on our First Neighborhood Bank mobile app on your mobile device. If you are not currently registered for online or mobile banking, you can enroll at our website by selecting Online & Mobile Banking, or if you need assistance you can call our customer service department at 304-927-1750 or 304-485-7641.
*If you have special needs in order to conduct business with us, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.