Make a deposit in your future
Trying to save? Whether you are saving for that special family vacation, a rainy day, or for your children’s college education, First Neighborhood Bank offers a number of savings accounts at competitive interest rates.
Money Market Plus Account
A savings account that offers the competitive rate of interest (real rate) in exchange for larger-than-normal deposits.
- Minimum To Open – $2500
- Interest compounded every month and credited to account
- Service charge fee of $7 every statement cycle if balance in account falls below $2500 any day of the cycle
- Must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2500 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage rate
- Transfers from a Money Market Plus account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft, or similar third parties
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield may be changed at any time at FNB’s discretion
- Minimum To Open – $100 ($25 For Minors)
- Disclosed interest rate viable for at least 30 calendar days-rate will not decrease without prior 30-day written notice
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and deposited into account
- Service charge of $1 every statement cycle if the balance falls below $100 any day of the cycle
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit cash or non-cash items (for example: checks)
- Transfers from regular savings account to another account or third parties are limited to six per month, with no transfers by check or similar order
Easy and reliable
The branch that never closes.
Our online banking is the simpler and better way to manage your money anytime, anywhere. This free online banking service gives you the tools you need to organize all your First Neighborhood Bank accounts.